Start your weekend with panoramic Pilates and Brunch at Coq D’Argent.
Join our mindful movement Pilates classes on the spectacular roof garden at Coq D’Argent followed by a delicious brunch.
Due to the success of our weekday morning classes we’re bringing Pilates to the weekend! The perfect way to start your Saturday as you relax your mind; stretch and strengthen your body. Come with friends or your partner and enjoy your brunch together after the class.
A relaxing and energising Pilates session incorporating mindful breathing to help reduce stress and tension. Focusing on your core muscles, the exercises will bring attention to your posture, strengthen and stretch your entire body. All whilst taking in this breathtaking setting with stunning views over London’s most popular landmarks. Don’t worry we have a covered terrace if it rains!
Classes will be taught by Exercise in the City Founder and lead Pilates instructor, Julia Scodie.
Choose from one of four delicious dishes served with coffee, tea, juice or a mocktail.
- Mushroom pancake, poached egg and Hollandaise sauce
- Croque-Madame (Roasted ham, Emmental cheese, béchamel, fried egg, mixed salad)
- London oak smoked salmon and spinach benedict
- Heritage tomato and basil salad
Tickets include a one hour class on the spectacular roof terrace* followed by your brunch in the restaurant.
There are limited spaces available for each class so book early to avoid disappointment
- 10.45 Arrival and welcome
- 11.00-12.00 Pilates class
Opportunity for participants to ask questions post class, enjoy the spectacular views and take photos.
- 12.15 onward Seated for brunch.
You’re welcome to stay at Coq D’Argent bar or terrace for the afternoon and enjoy the restaurant, or even treat yourselves to a cocktail… it is the weekend after all!
Coq D’Argent, No.1 Poultry, London, EC2R 8EJ
- Class will take place outside on the roof garden.
* In the event of rain class will be held on a covered terrace.
- Your table will be booked for you in advance so please contact us to advise how many people will be in your party following your booking.
- Mats provided.
- Changing facilities are limited so arrive Pilates ready.
- All levels are welcome and options are given for each exercise. So whether you’re a Pilates pro or complete beginner, everyone^ can enjoy and benefit from the class.
^ If you are have any injuries, medical conditions, are pregnant or have other health issues please contact us before booking so we can advise if Pilates is appropriate for you.
About Coq D’Argent
Located by Bank Station, in the heart of the city, Coq D’Argent boasts spectacular City views from its gardens and terraces. An elegant, fine dining space guaranteed to impress.
Find out more about the restaurant www.coqdargent.co.uk