Wanted… Awesome, fun, qualified Pilates, Yoga, Group Exercise instructors and PTs to join team Exercise in the City
We’re expanding and currently recruiting great freelance instructors to join our team.
You must be:
- Incredibly personable, enthusiastic and client focused.
- Adaptable – you’ll be working with a range of clients and abilities in various office based environments and spaces.
- Professional – You’ll be an ambassador for Exercise in the City representing our brand
- Highly skilled – REPs level 2 or above (level 3 for Pilates & Yoga instructors) and committed to CPD.
- Pilates instructors must be qualified in Pilates Matwork by a UK accredited provider (STOTT, Body Control, APPI preferred)
- Group Exercise Instructors and PTs must be qualified to teach a range a fitness group classes (eg. Circuits, Body Conditioning, Abs/Core based classes, HIIT)
If this is you then we would love to hear from you.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV (include your experience and qualifications)
- Tell us why you’re a great instructor
- Group Exercise Instructors and PTs; Include details of appropriate classes you are able to teach. ie. classes that can work well in an office environment with limited equipment and potentially limited space.
- Include your availability (days, times & areas in London you’re willing to travel)
- Attach a copy of your Fitness Certificates and Insurance
We’ll be in touch with successful applicants to arrange a telephone interview and following face-to-face meeting and audition to asses your teaching.
All our instructors are personally selected based on their teaching style, feedback from existing clients and suitability to fit our Exercise in the City brand.